Thanks for the response Nils!  Much appreciated.  I did find the section
in the manual dealing with filtering and read up a bit more...I'm not a
Perl person (more of a PHP person) but I guess there's a couple ways to
do it...but thanks again!

On Sun, 2010-10-03 at 23:25 -0700, Nils Leideck - ITSM wrote:
> Hi,
>
> yes, you can use the PostMaster Filter:
>
> Match: Subject
> Set: X-OTRS-Queue
>
> On 02.10.2010, at 01:45, Armando Ortiz wrote:
>
> > Could I filter the incoming emails and drop them into specific queues
> > based on text in the subject?
>
> Freundliche Grüße / Kind regards
>
> Nils Leideck

---------------
CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING: This email may contain privileged or confidential
information and is for the sole use of the intended recipients. Unauthorized
disclosure or use of this communication is prohibited. If you believe that you
have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete it from your system.

EXPORT WARNING: These commodities, technical data or software may be subject to
the export control of either the International Traffic in Arms Regulations
(ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and may not be exported
without the authorization of either the Department of State or the Department
of Commerce prior to export. Export includes disclosure and or access to
Commodities, technical data or software by foreign nationals whether located in
the United States or Abroad. This requirement applies equally to foreign
national employees of U.S. Companies and their foreign subsidiaries.