Hello Armando,

I guess you could accomplish your objective without coding, just using the
postmaster feature of OTRS. If your user replies a notification sent to him
without changing the subject, that message will be added as one of the
ticket's articles, thuis giving him the chance to respond without logging
in.

Leonardo Certuche
www.itconsultores.com.co
MedellĂ­n, Colombia