Hi all,

These days I'm installing OTRS 3.0 beta 5. The most important for my company
are the stats, I read the 19 chapter but I don't obtain the good results.

The problem is the stat don't show the SolutionTime, FirtsreponseTime,
EscalationTime..

I can put this variables and I think that it's ok:

   - In Core::Time put working time with my data.
   - In Core::Calendar1 put time correctly.
   - In the Queue assign the calendar1
   - The stat have this parameters:
   - Dinamic-object: TicketList
      - Permissions to all
      - Resultformat : CSV
      - All atributes to print
      - Restrictions to Queue with calendar1
      - All time to search.
   - The otrs.Checkmodules is all ok.
   - The system run in Debian Lenny, with Mysql.

The result is ok, have data for tickets but don't have the SolutionTime,
FirstresposeTime, Escalation Time...

Any Ideas?

Other question it's that OTRS::ITSM is valid to OTRS 3.0.

King Regards