Sujet : Re: [otrs] Attachments <-> Responses
De : Nils Leideck - ITSM <nils.leid...@leidex.net>
Pour : User questions and discussions about OTRS. <otrs@otrs.org>
Date : 12/10/2010 12:37
Hi,

Could you please be so kind and spent some minutes to open a Bug entry on
http://bugs.otrs.org for this one.

On 08.10.2010, at 22:46, PREF31 OTRS wrote:

I have one attachment associated to one response . How can I delete this
attachement ?
When I try to delete the attachment, it occurs the error "Invalid Challenge
Token"

Cheers, Nils

Nils Leideck
Senior Consultant