Hi Nils,

Thanks for your response,

I'd gladly double check that If I knew where. The actual status of the
workorder is the first Status: created but once created, it can go to 5
different status according to our state machine.

Where can that be set? syconfig maybe? We'd like to increase the counter on
ANY state, as long as the Agent has it assigned

Thanks for your help,

Leonardo Certuche
www.itconsultores.com.co
Medellín, Colombia