It did eventually show up, but after about a day.

I had removed tmp files from disk to clear caches, restarted apache (using
mod-apache), and it still didn't show up. Just magically worked the next day.
Very weird.

From: "Nils Leideck - ITSM" <nils.leid...@leidex.net>
To: "User questions and discussions about OTRS." <otrs@otrs.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 1, 2010 12:43:06 PM
Subject: Re: [otrs] Ticket states

Hi Kristofer,

the new status should just appear as you expected.

Could it be that you have some ACLs defined that prevent the status from
appearing in the “ViewClose” view?

Cheers, Nils

On 01.12.2010, at 04:12, Kristofer Pettijohn wrote:

Hello,

I added a new ticket state called "closed pending billing", set the type to
"closed", and valid is "valid". When I close a ticket, I still only see "closed
successful" and "closed unsuccessful" and do not see my new option available to
choose.

Do I need to specify the new state somewhere else so that I can choose it when
closing a ticket?

Thanks,
Kris

—