On 12/01/2010 05:53 PM, Gerald Young wrote:

Edit Kernel/Modules/CustomerTicketZoom.pm
             my $From = "$Self->{UserFirstname} $Self->{UserLastname}
<$Self->{UserEmail}>";

and the same in CustomerTicketMessage.m

CustomerTicketMessage.pm:        my $From      = "$Self->{UserFirstname}
$Self->{UserLastname} <$Self->{UserEmail}>";

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. In fact, what you've suggested will cause the *Customer* email address, to not be written to the ticket; however, it did give me the clue i needed to locate the *Agent* address, so thanks. :)

For anybody who's interested, in order to prevent the Agent email address from being written to the ticket, one must remove <$Self->{UserEmail}> from its various locations in Kernel/Modules/AgentTicket*.pm .

Cheers !

--
Daniel Maher <dma PLUS otrs AT witbe DOT net>
"The Internet is completely over." -- Prince