From: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] On Behalf Of Sudhir
Garg
Sent: Sunday, December 12, 2010 11:28 AM
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Subject: [otrs] OTRS Integration with other tools

Hello All,

We want to understand if OTRS can integrate with proprietor system like HP EMS
or BMC Petrol.
While using OTRS, we would like to continue using proprietor event management
system so that we can leverage our existing investment.

Also let me know overall OTRS integration capabilities with all kind of systems
like oracle financials, SAP, HR systems etc?

Thanks for the help!!

Regards
Sudhir Garg