I love Zabbix too and I would like to have a better integration between it
like the nagios plugin (bidirectional, never tryed an integration ... does
someone has a use case to submit ?)

Additionally I would like to remember that on ideascale (
otrsteam.ideascale.com)  there are some proposal to have more integration
between otrs and other tool like the ones you mentioned, expetially for the
part reguarding Configuration Items

Cheers.

MV