Hello All,

We are evaluating OTRS at this point of time. We are impressed with the
product but finding difficulty in putting all activities and millstones
together because we are doing first time evaluation of open source.

Can I request respected group members to share the detailed tasks and
milestones list with me for evaluation and implementation phases. This
will help us in aligning our efforts in right directions.

I will appreciate if you can please share some spreadsheets or Microsoft
project plan format describing these tasks, activities and milestones
from your past experiences or  deliverables.

Thanks
Sudhir