Hi Ton,

Probably you'll see the setting in Kernel/Config.pm - this config file
has the highest precedence. If you used the web installer to set up
your < 3.0 system, some options are written to that file. If you want
to change them, you should either change them in Config.pm or remove
them in Config.pm and then use SysConfig.

The Web Installer in OTRS v3 writes everything (except for the
database configuration) to SysConfig directly; but of course that's of
no use for you since you did an upgrade...

--
Michiel