Thank you Nils,

I though so, however our management finds it too complicated.

They would like a user to specify Risk Analysis within the Change Request
form, together with Justification to reduce the number of 'clicks' required
;)

Does that mean that Change text attributes are fixed and there is no way to
add FreeText fields that are editable rather than drop-down?

--
Kind Regards,
Robert