Dear Fevin,

You might need to configure the SystemMonitoring module to NOT close the ticket
on OK messages.
Instead you could use a pending auto status so the ticket is closed
automatically in x seconds after receiving the OK messages.

This way you should receive a normal follow up notification.

Cheers, Nils

—
Nils Leideck
Senior Consultant