From: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] On Behalf Of Marco
Vannini
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 10:50 AM
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Subject: Re: [otrs] associate customer to company?

I probably have some problem to understand, but I'm using different kind of
configuration, and all are working, where some "client" ("" because are
internal...) would like to have a single account used by a group and some
client like to have personal account.

For the first type I had to manage problems related at the fact that I cannot/I
don't have a distribution list with the names of the member of the group,
managed by using local /etc/aliases

The second one want to see its ticket but would like to see collegue tickets as
well (company ticket). This is managed creating a customer company having an ID
(customerID) and then associating this ID in customerID at the customer_user
profile.

Incoming mail, are filtered and are associated with che correct
X-OTRS-CustomerNo (customerID) and the corresponding X...Queue and so on...

Is the second situation that Daniel is not able to recreate ?

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 2:36 PM, Gerald Young