Hi there,

I am now confident about themes but here I have a problem

I want to personalize the search

So I modify the agentticketsearch dtl files

Like other screens you can put in comment the general code about freetext and
then select the ones you like:

General code:
<!-- dtl:block:TicketFreeText -->
class="contentkey">$Data{"TicketFreeKeyField"}</td>
class="contentvalue">$Data{"TicketFreeTextField"}</td>
<!-- dtl:block:TicketFreeText -->

Additional code you can place:
#<!-- dtl:block:TicketFreeText1 -->
#                <tr>
#                  <td class="contentbody">$Data{"TicketFreeKeyField1"}</td>
#                  <td class="contentbody">$Data{"TicketFreeTextField1"}</td>
#                </tr>
#<!-- dtl:block:TicketFreeText1 -->

You have to remove the # and for that part (and put in # the general code) and
then it normally works (for all other screens it is ok)

But here it does not work, the only place where you can select freetext is via
the sysconfig menu (admin) but then it is not about theme, it becomes a general
setting.

Am I doing something wrong or is it yet not possible to customize the search
function via themes, or is it a bug?
Thanks for your help

PS: additional question: how do you clean the data base of freetext because in
the search functions I can see everything I have tested for freetext1 but I
want to propose/display only the last occurrence ...

Philippe Martignier

Communications Division

Customer Service Section

Email : philippe.martign...@wipo.int<mailto:philippe.martign...@wipo.int>

Phone : 00 41 022 338 72 36

Building : GB II

Office : 0,3

World Intellectual Property Organization Disclaimer:

This electronic message may contain privileged, confidential and
copyright protected information. If you have received this e-mail
by mistake, please immediately notify the sender and delete this
e-mail and all its attachments. Please ensure all e-mail attachments
are scanned for viruses prior to opening or using.