De: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] En nombre de Steve
Durbin
Enviado el: Jueves, 03 de Febrero de 2011 07:34 a.m.
Para: otrs@otrs.org
Asunto: Re: [otrs] Problem with LDAP autentication

On Mon, 31 Jan 2011 15:57:38 -0500 "DM_Julio Angulo"
<dm_jang...@equifax.com.pe> wrote:

> OUs exist within other OUs, when I make the search returns no results.

Julio, the error message below suggests to me that your LDAP search user isn't
authenticating. There is no problem with nested AD OUs (OUs within OUs) in OTRS
- we have up to 14 deep!

>Mon Jan 31 13:04:16 2011][Error][Kernel::System::CustomerUser::LDAP::new][151]
>First bind failed! 80090308: LdapErr: DSID-0C090334, comment:
>AcceptSecurityContext error, data 525, vece-NULL

Try changing the config to:

    $Self->{'Customer::AuthModule::LDAP::SearchUserDN'} =
'ldap_otrs@dominio.local';

Which is the sort of format we have here, check the password and make sure the
user isn't locked out.

Cheers,
--
Steve Durbin
Group Manager: Applications Delivery/Cyfarwyddwr Grŵp: Trosglwyddo Rhaglenni

E-mail may be automatically logged, monitored and/or recorded for legal
purposes.
Please do not print this email unless absolutely necessary.
E-bost yn cael ei logio, ei monitro a/neu ei chofnodi yn awtomatig am resymau
cyfreithiol
Peidiwch ag argraffu’r neges e-bost hon oni bai fod hynny’n gwbl angenrheidiol.

This e-mail and any attachments transmitted with it represents the
views of the individual(s) who sent them and should not be regarded
as the official view of Bridgend County Borough Council.  The contents
are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee.  If
you have received it in error, please inform the system administrator
on (+44) 01656 642111.

This e-mail and any attachments have been scanned with 'MessageLabs SkyScan'  -
http://www.messagelabs.com/

Mae'r e-bost hwn ac unrhyw atodiadau a drosglwyddir gydag ef yn cynrychioli
safbwyntiau'r unigolyn a'i anfonodd (unigolion a'u hanfonodd) ac ni ddylid eu
hystyried fel safbwynt swyddogol Cyngor Bwrdeistref Sirol Pen-y-bont ar Ogwr.
Mae'r cynnwys yn gyfrinachol ac wedi'i fwriadu ar gyfer y sawl y'i cyfeiriwyd
ato yn unig.  Os ydych wedi ei dderbyn mewn camgymeriad, rhowch wybod i
weinyddwr y system ar (+44) 01656 642111.

Mae'r e-bost hwn ac unrhyw atodiadau wedi cael eu sganio gyda 'MessageLabs
SkyScan'  - http://www.messagelabs.com/