Hello,

Just rename /opt/otrs/var/cron/postmaster_mailbox.dist to
/opt/otrs/var/cron/postmaster_mailbox, edit it, change 10 to 5, restart the
cron services and that's it.

To make sure it's saved as expected, run the following command

crontab -l -u otrs

it should show you something like:

*/5 * * * *    $HOME/bin/PostMasterMailbox.pl >> /dev/null

If it says there's no cront for user otrs, run the following command:

/opt/otrs/bin/Cron.sh restart otrs

Regards,

Leonardo Certuche
www.itconsultores.com.co