Thanks Adam! but where set up for the email attribute is taken and not login?

really thanks!

Adam Bator wrote:
I see only 2 solutions
1. authenticate by e-mail this is how we do it - becouse we have 2 domains internaly and could end up in the situation you are in 2. You can change the cn for one user :-) but I do no think this is a option

Good luck
Adam
UAM