Hello,

We have a Server installed in Madrid ( spain ) CET - GMT+1 and we have
agents in spain and in Mexico GMT-6.

The server has the etc/localtime file fro CET time zone

We want to have the created time record recorded in CET time but we want to
use the display the tickets in the apropiate time zone time that is , the
server time in spain and mexico time for Mexican users.

Our actual configuration is:

Timezone +0

TimeZoneUser No

TimeZoneUserBrowserAutoOffset Yes

the records in the database are recorded at the correct time and the ticket
time display is the same than the database time  both spain and mexico

We tried to change some parameters in Core:Time with no success results.

Timezone +1

TimeZoneUser No

TimeZoneUserBrowserAutoOffset Yes

With this configuration records are recorded in the database with 1 our of
difference with the correct time and the display is with the same time than
the server

Timezone +1

TimeZoneUser Yes

TimeZoneUserBrowserAutoOffset Yes

With this configuration records are recorded in the database with one hour
of difference and the display is for spain with 2 hours of difference (+1)

Do you Know whats the correct configuration of timezone variables ?

Thanks in advance