Thanks a lot for the information, and sorry for the slow response.

> To work around this in v9, make sure you have the fixes listed here applied:
> https://www-304.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg1JR30604
> And make sure you do:
> db2set DB2_EXTENDED_OPTIMIZATION=NLJNORD,NO_HVCHECK_ALL
> That should allow it to work with DB/2 v9 LUW.

I passed this information on to our DBA, and unfortunately it did not make any
difference for us. However, when he learned that this was a sorting problem, he
did the following:

  db2 create index article_ct_idx on "article(create_time, id)"

This solved our issue as there is no need to sort with that index created.

We also spotted another incompatibility from the default SQL files. From the
file 'otrs-initial_insert.db2.sql', the following INSERT fails with this error:

INSERT INTO article_plain (article_id, body, create_by, create_time, change_by,
change_time) ...
SQL0408N  A value is not compatible with the data type of its assignment
target. Target name is "BODY".  SQLSTATE=42821

We have also managed to work around this, by adding "cast()" around the body
value, but presumably this will also need to be changed in
'Kernel/System/Ticket/ArticleStorageDB.pm'. I'm not sure if there is any other,
more portable way to get around this.

Regards,
Pierce

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email are confidential
and for the exclusive use of the intended recipient. If you receive this
email in error, please delete it from your system immediately and
notify us either by email, telephone or fax. You should not copy,
forward, or otherwise disclose the content of the email.