Hi folks

I have some problem on the Change Search output.

I defined some Free Text on the ITSM Change form and all works fine. Now
using the Change search function I'd like to have the output (Print or
Normal) with additional column showing the Free Text.

Let me say : I configured a free text with key value K_1 and content =
k1content, then I put the same key into the ChangeSearchView configuration
table, enabling the show of the field switching to 1 the content field.

The Changes have the text field K_1 set and valued by a string (free text)
so I can see the value when printing the specific Change.

When I'll try to search for a set of Changes, and show the result, the K_1
field is never shown.

Any suggestion ?

thanks in advance

--