Hi Jeremy,

I'm pretty sure the reason is the selector you used (#Header #Logo) is being overridden by a similar selector within a style-tag (I would suggest to have a look at it with firebug).

I think the right way to change the logo would be to set a config item named "CustomerLogo" within your skin-config like this:

<ConfigItem Name="CustomerLogo" Required="0" Valid="1">
<Description Translatable="1">The logo shown in the header of the customer interface. The URL to the image must be a relative URL to the skin image directory.</Description>
<Group>Framework</Group>
<SubGroup>Frontend::Customer</SubGroup>
<Setting>
<Hash>
<Item Key="URL">skins/Customer/<Skinfolder>/img/<logo>.whatever</Item>
<Item Key="StyleTop">8px</Item>
<Item Key="StyleRight">25px</Item>
<Item Key="StyleHeight">36px</Item>
<Item Key="StyleWidth">150px</Item>