Hello to all,

I just ran an upgrade from 2.4.9 to 3.0.6 using the rpm method and the
UPGRADING instructions included in the tar.gz file.   Our environment is
SUSE linux, SLES10 SP2
We are running ITSM modules (also just upgraded) at the 3.0.1 level.  Aside
from a few minor issues, all has gone well.

My problem is that now when creating a standard phone ticket, as soon as
you enter the form an error message appears.  If you ask for detail it
displays the following:

Core.Agent.CustomerSearch is undefined

(?)()@http://ip-address-here/otrs/index.pl?Action=AgentTicketPhone:1194
Ready((function (j, s) {return new (b.fn.init)(j,
s);}))@http://ip-address-here/otrs-web/js/js-cache/CommonJS_790a2b98bf84cbaad053c1a834f593a9.js:581
trigger
()@http://ip-address-here/otrs-web/js/js-cache/CommonJS_790a2b98bf84cbaad053c1a834f593a9.js:37
trigger([object
Event])@http://ip-address-here/otrs-web/js/js-cache/CommonJS_790a2b98bf84cbaad053c1a834f593a9.js:37

I searched the archives and found reference to someone who had rebuilt (?)
the CustomerSearch java code, but I'm not comfortable with attempting that
for myself.

Is this a known issue?  Easy (I hope) solution?

Thanks for any guidance with this.

Pat