No afaik... :(
Il giorno 06/mag/2011 16.11, "Augusto Garcia | CGTEC S.A." <
soport...@cgtec.com.py> ha scritto:
> I didnt, thanks! This works for what I wanted. Im new to otrs and im
implementing it on my company.
> Is there a way to choose the columns shown on the results?

Marco Vannini
> Enviado el: viernes, 06 de mayo de 2011 09:46 a.m.
> Para: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
> Asunto: Re: [otrs] Stats to report ticket-id and its description
>
> did you tought to make a search with the criteria you need from the
console and then export the results in csv to process data in other tools
(ie excel) ?

soport...@cgtec.com.py<mailto:soport...@cgtec.com.py>> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I saw the same question in an archive of the list but couldn't find an
answer, does anyone know how to get a list of tickets with id and a
description of each ticket? What I can get by now is the amount of tickets
open and closed but no ticket information is shown.