Hey,

well may sound a bit odd but using one generic login is also not an option as
well as simply restricting reporting access, as explicit concern is the
DATABASE CONTENT and not the webfrontend itself.

As said, it would be enough already if one could turn of that history
functionality in OTRS but I have not yet found a way to do so.

Will test another option by the end of the week so and see if works what I have
in mind at the moment.

I am just wondering no one yet was faced with such a problem at all as it seems.

with kind regards,

Studienkreis GmbH
Mark Grzella
Junior IT-Projektleiter