From: "Michiel Beijen" <michiel.bei...@otrs.com>
To: "User questions and discussions about OTRS." <otrs@otrs.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 6:46:17 AM
Subject: Re: [otrs] Multiple instances

Hi Kristofer,

the OTRS logs displayed in the Admin Interface uses a shared memory
segment to store the log lines. For the shared memory segments it uses
the system ID as a key. This means that if you have two instances on
one host, and they both use the same System ID, they will use the same
memory segment and thus you'll get the described behavior. If you'd
use a different systemID for each OTRS system this will go away.

--
Mike