Le 2011-07-29 13:33, Roy Kaldung a écrit :
On 7/29/11 5:21 PM, Ugo Bellavance wrote:
Hi,

I would like to know what would be the best way to be warned (receive an
e-mail message with specific text in it so that we can configure a level
1 message rule on our BlackBerrys) when a priority 5 ticket is created
in the system.

My idea is to use the first example on this page
(http://faq.otrs.org/otrs/public.pl?Action=PublicFAQ&ItemID=68) to move
priority 5 tickets from the "Raw" queue to queue "Alert".  This way, we
can configure our blackberrys to that when we receive an e-mail message
with something like "has been move to the "Alert" queue", it is
considered as a level 1 message and our blackberry buzzes.

Using the GenericAgent might be better, but it can't run less than every
10 minutes.

Or maybe add the ticket priority to the e-mail notification when a
ticket is created in the Raw queue?

Hi,

Try the notifications under Admin ->  Ticket Settings ->  Notifications
(Event) and the Event 'TicketPriorityUpdate'

Totally makes sense,

I'll test that.

Thanks,

Ugo