Von: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] Im Auftrag von Rory
Gesendet: Dienstag, 2. August 2011 14:05
An: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Betreff: Re: [otrs] Ignore message with a certain string in the subject

Hi Paul,

In the Admin section you should be able to create a Postmaster filter using a
regular expression that will filter mails like that to the junk queue. I'm not
sure if you can simply discard the mails.

More info on filtering at;
http://doc.otrs.org/3.0/en/html/adminarea-postmasterfilter.html

Kind regards,
Rory