Hi Muhammad,

When a ticket is merged to another it does not create a copy of any of the
tickets.
All that happens is a reference is created in the database to tell the
system these 2 tickets are now related i.e. parent and child tickets.

When 2 tickets are merged the original tickets are still valid and are
needed to display all the information. If you delete the child ticket then
you will lose the information that ticket contains and so it will not be
available in the parent ticket.
Going by your experience that nothing happens suggests that the system will
not allow this relationship to be broken in this way.

I'm guess that to delete the tickets you would first need to break the Merge
(the split option I think).

Rory