Le 2011-08-17 16:48, LQ Marshall a écrit :
> In which interface? Agent? Customer? Both?
>
> Can you see them in the database?

The agent interface is where I'm attempting to restore the link.

Not sure how useful the Free Field link would be for a customer (a good
opportunity for them to corrupt something?) but I suppose that it might be
needed for some.

Continue to look but not finding much success.

Specifically, a link on the agent ticket screen called "FREE FIELDS" used to be
there. The link returned a screen where I would primarily fix/setup
Master-Slave settings.  The screen allowed you to edit other Free Fields as
well and the Ticket title as well.

After we upgraded to 3.0.x the link didn't return... and I've got a number of
master-slave edits to make and can't find the page to correct them.

If you know please share... ty