Hi guys,
Is it possible to have the SLA set by group? I can see in OTRS the SLA can be
associated with different types of services, but what I want is that for
different group of customers, for different services, we have different SLA.
For example,
We have three customer group "Gold group", "Silver group" and "Bronze group".
There are general service, software service, hardware service for each group
but with different SLA.
For Gold group, SLA for general service is "first response time: 240 notify by
10%;
                                                              update time: 360
notify by 20%;
                                                              solution time:
720 notify by 20%"
For Silver group, SLA for general service is "first response time: 300 notify
by 10%;
                                                              update time: 3420
notify by 20%;
                                                              solution time:
780 notify by 20%"
When the customer who belongs to Gold group is login, the services and SLAs
associated with this group will be set on the choice.

Best regards,
Xiaoxing