Hi Everyone,

Is the documentation for the ITSM modules available somewhere?

I'm trying to move our inventory into CMDB. I know there's import export (which
I'm grateful ofr, as I needed to write that for tickets), however I would like
to create links between the objects, (for eg. I want to link computers to their
location) and in some cases crate the objects themselves on-the-fly without
having to generate csvs and import them beforehand (like just generating the IP
addresses in a network, and linking them to their parent).

I can probably live with the latter if needed so, but I'd really need to be
able to walk over certain CIs with a script and create links to other's in the
process.

Cheers,
tamas