Hi Anant,

A. simplest escalation notification:

Edit Kernel/Config/GenericAgent.pm

B. complex escalation notification:

1. create a new generic agent searching for escalated tickets and define some
kind of marker for the found tickets
2. send event based notifications to defined recipients based on setting the
marker

C. Buy a feature add-on for very granular escalation notifications

On 23.09.2011, at 06:39, Anant Jain wrote:

> I've not been able to get the notifications for even the agents (I'm both
> owner and responsible for a few tickets which show as escalated) associated
> with a ticket.
>
> Could you point me to the thread in the archives? I've searched (both on
> Google and specifically through the archives) but was unable to locate the
> correct thread.

-- Cheers, Nils

http://webint.cryptonode.de / a Fractal project