Excellent! if I could see the history of notes would be much better, but equally it is a good application!

+1

El 24/10/11 12:56, Carlos Andrés Gallego Arboleda escribió:
Excellent Pavel,

I have All ready installed this app.

2011/10/24 Pavel Titov <pti...@gmail.com <mailto:pti...@gmail.com>>

    Hello,

    I have noticed a number of requests for an OTRS Android app in the
    list and decided to develop one, please check it out:
    https://market.android.com/details?id=com.ptitov.megaticket

    It's still in beta, but should work stable and has all essential
    functionality, namely:
    * Dashboard
    * Notifications of new assigned tickets
    * OTRS views: queue, status, escalation, locked, watched, responsible
    * All essential ticket operations: displaying, creating, responding,
    leaving note, moving and closing.

    I tried to test it on all devices and servers I have access to, but
    there still may be some bugs, so please don't hesitate to contact me
    if you have a bug report or feature request.

    Regards,
    Pavel Titov