Hi Anselm,

On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 16:14, Anselm Strauss <stra...@puzzle.ch> wrote:
> is it possible when using single sign on with kerberos that a user can logout
> and enter username/password to login as a different user? I can also login
> with LDAP to a Windows AD, as I can with Kerberos. So can OTRS offer a choice
> on login to either use the current Kerberos credentials from the browser or
> to enter a username/password for an arbitrary user?

What you can do is to configure two vhosts, sso.yourcompany.com and
login.yourcompany.com where one uses Kerberos and the other does not.
You can maybe put a landing page in front where you ask the user which
way of signing in he would like to use.

You can maybe also take a look at the new Apache module
Apache2::AuthAny - https://authany.cirg.washington.edu/ - which you
can use to authenticate users against a variety of data sources.
--
Michiel Beijen
Senior Consultant

OTRS BV
Schipholweg 103
2316 XC Leiden
The Netherlands

T: +31 71 8200 255
F: +31 71 8200 254
I: http://www.otrs.com

Making OTRS even better! Exclusive Feature Add-Ons improve usability
of OTRS and extend its functionality: http://j.mp/ndQvZj