From: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] On Behalf Of Steven
Carr
Sent: 10. november 2011 10:21
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Subject: Re: [otrs] Subject size/length

Try:

SysConfig -> Ticket -> Core::Ticket -> Ticket::SubjectSize

Steve

On 9 November 2011 13:42, Sune T. Tougaard
<s...@lyngsoesystems.com<mailto:s...@lyngsoesystems.com>> wrote:
Hi all,

Instead of trying to educate all of my users, I’d like to increase the size of
the “Subject” field in the OTRS interface.

Meaning: I’d like to make sure that no matter how the ticket is created, I’m
able to see the full subject in the agent/customer interface.

I think I found some articles for earlier version describing how to create a
new theme, I think, to allow for larger subject lengths.

I’m guessing I’m missing an option somewhere. Can anyone point me in the right
direction?

Thanks.

--
/Sune T.