Hello all,

Has anyone run into the problem of getting an Internal Server when completing
the install of OTRS 3.1B2?

Right after testing the mail setup, which is successful in my case, the error
comes up and the setup does not complete.    If I then login to the system, it
is still appearing to be in install mode.

If I click on Admin and then Customer Company and try to add a Customer
Company, the Internal Server error again comes up.

Any ideas??

Thanks much in advance,

Timothy J. Deerinck

unauthorized and is strictly prohibited by law.