Ok, thank you. I tried versions 2.4.7 and 3.1.0.beta2. I just noticed that this
is a problem of Chrome on OS X, it does not print the pictures also when I use
the system print dialog over the browser print function. In Firefox and Safari
it works when using the browser print instead of the OTRS print function.

Thanks.