 From: Nils Leideck <nils.leid...@leidex.net>
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS. <otrs@otrs.org>
Sent: Wednesday, 14 December 2011 11:02 AM
Subject: Re: [otrs] OTRS -itsm-Change management

Dear Ravi,

On 14.12.2011, at 00:10, ravi shanker wrote:

> i'm using otrs:itsm 3.0.4 ver and i'm unable to add people to CAB..guide me
> how to do this

please don’t misunderstand my answer but a little more friendliness,
itemization and detailing in your email will dramatically increase  your chance
to get a helpful reply. This’ said without any kind of valuation about yourself.

Ok, so please explain me what is your problem? You don’t know how to get people
added to the CAB list or is there an error message that you could provide us?
“unable to add” doesn’t really tell us what your actual issue is, right?

So please be a bit more polite and detailed in your emails, ok?

TIA

Cheers, Nils
--
http://webint.cryptonode.de / a Fractal project