De: Leonardo Certuche [mailto:leonardo.certu...@itconsultores.com.co]
Enviado el: lunes, 16 de enero de 2012 16:01
Para: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Asunto: Re: [otrs] problems with Criticality – Impact – Priority matrix

Hello,

Each service has a Criticality associated, that's the Urgency of a ticket
Every time you create a ticket, you're supposed to define the Impact of it
Depending on those two values, a Priority is set from the Matrix.

I hope this little explanation clarifies your doubt

Leonardo Certuche
www.itconsultores.com.co<http://www.itconsultores.com.co>
Medellín, Colombia

On 16 January 2012 09:39, Juan Manuel Clavero Almirón