Hi all,

We're getting really bad performance running OTRS 3.0.11 on a Windows 2008R2
machine with MSSQL 2008R2. The database cluster we're running on is powerful,
other applications run perfectly on the same instance.

When tracing the SQL requests to our database we see fast response times, the
problem seems to be the number of queries OTRS does to build up its pages.

SQL Benchmark feature within OTRS ("normal" test):
Insert Time:       10000    30 s :-( Should not take more than 5's on an
average system.
Update Time:    10000    29 s :-( Should not take more than 9's on an average
system.
Select Time:       10000    25 s :-( Should not take more than 6's on an
average system.
Delete Time:     10000    21 s :-( Should not take more than 5's on an average
system.
Multiplier:          * 1          s

Any ideas?

Kind Regards,