Hi ALL,

I am looking for Service filtration based on Queue selection in Customer
Panel.

Customer is associated with groups. Services are linked to Customers and
Queues again mapped to Groups.  So i am not able to filter the Service
based on Queue.

For Eg:

If i select queue from Customer panel, only associated service should
display on that Drop down list. This is my preference. But currently
service is showing all Services which are mapped to the customer. I would
like to show only service based on Queue.

Is there any link between Queue and Service? Is anything can we do through
code?

Please help me on this ....

Regards,
SMPM