Hi Derek,

The time zone in the calendar does not change the create time for
tickets; create time for tickets would always be local time of the
user. If I create a ticket at 7 AM, this will always be 7 AM no matter
the time zone attached to the calendar of the queue. I hope this makes
sense.

If you enable TimeZoneUser in the configuration (and
TimeZoneAutoOffset as well) users see the tickets in their local time.
Which means that if you'd create a ticket at 9AM CET, and someone in
the UK is looking at the ticket, they see a create time of 8AM UK
time; which is what you'd expect.

The time zone offset in the calendar is really used for calculating
any escalations, it is used for calculating your actual business
hours.
--
Mike