Hi, I would to know the general step on installing OTRS, I have install my
Debian Linux and OTRS with detail partition below :
root@itsupport:~# df -h
/dev/sda1             323M  279M   28M  91% /
tmpfs                 502M     0  502M   0% /lib/init/rw
udev                  497M  116K  497M   1% /dev
tmpfs                 502M     0  502M   0% /dev/shm
/dev/sda9             7.8G  146M  7.3G   2% /home
/dev/sda8             368M   11M  339M   3% /tmp
/dev/sda5             7.4G  722M  6.3G  11% /usr
/dev/sda6             2.8G  324M  2.3G  13% /var

I got stuck when found my root partition already 91%, does anyone have the same
problem like me ?
Can I install OTRS not in root partition ? but in home partition ?
Can I resize the root partition size use free space from home partition ?

Thank you

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for
the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions
expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
of Bina Nusantara.
If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments, you
must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone.