Hello,

HAs anyone try to set a dynamic field, using SOAP protocol, with PERL language ?

To me more concrete, I write a PERL code to create and update ticket, That's ok.

I want to set a dynamic fiel with something like :

  $rc = $RPC->Dispatch($SOAP_User, $SOAP_Pass, 'DynamicFieldValueObject',
'ValueSet',
                       FieldID  =>  '123',
                       ObjectType => 'Ticket ,
                       ObjectID => $ticketID,
                       UserID   => $userID,
                       Value    => ?,
                      );

The question is : what to give to Value ?
Looking at DynamicFieldValue.pm (Kernel/System/), It seems that it must be an
ARRAY of HASH

Thanks for helps

Regards