Hi all,
there’s some poor performance in Internet Explorer when you try to select
multiple choices of one field in AgentTicketSearch.

I’ll try to explain: let’s say you want to filter tickets in a, h, j, k, l, t,
v, w and z queues. So you go to AgentTicketSearch; in there, you select
‘queue’, press the ‘plus’ button and you get a multiple-select with all your
queues. then you press ‘control’ in your keyboard, because you want to select
multiple non-adjacent queues, and start selecting queues by clicking on them
with your mouse.

When you have several queues selected, it takes several seconds to select
another one, and these times get worst with every queue added.

We’ve only seen this behaviour with Internet Explorer 6 to 8 (we know 6 is not
supported, but we still have some apps that only work with it, so we must keep
it); It is working OK with IE9, Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Safari.

Has anyone seen this behavior?

Kind regards,
Juan Clavero