Hi Brian,

Thanks for the suggestion, but can you please be a little more
specific as to which platforms and versions you know that do not
understand the Vixie syntax OTRS uses?

AFAIK all Linuxen and *BSDs have vixie cron or anacron and this is no
problem there. Also, I still have to run into the first company to
want to run OTRS on AIX or HP-UX.
--
Mike