I require help in the installation of OTRS onto a Mountain Lion (10.8) server
edition
The installation will be running with PostgreSQL backend, any step by step
instruction would be greatly appreciated.
I have moved file over to /opt/otrs directory ... Just having trouble setting
permissions & apache setup.

cheers,

--
Julian.
It takes a week to make a jelly beans.

Disclaimer:

"This Electronic Mail Message and its attachments are confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient, you may not disclose or use the information
contained in it. If you have received this Electronic Mail Message in error,
please advise the sender immediately by replying to the e-mail and delete the
message and any associated attachments. Whilst every care is taken, it is
recommended that you scan any attachments for viruses."