If they affected a ticket, Generic Agent will have used the API to make
those changes, and therefore the ticket_history.create_time related to such
change will be identical, or very close, to the time of Generic Agent
action.

Sample query that gives you a bit of detail on what happened:
 SELECT ticket.tn, ticket_history.name, ticket_history_type.name,
ticket_history.create_time FROM ticket_history LEFT JOIN ticket ON
ticket.id=ticket_history.ticket_id
 LEFT JOIN ticket_history_type ON ticket_history_type.id =
ticket_history.type_id WHERE ticket_history.create_time between "2012-07-07
14:50:00" AND "2012-07-07 14:54:00"

If you just want ticket numbers, remove the other columns and append GROUP
BY ticket.tn