Dear All

I want to know is OTRS Add On is free or not ? I see that there is a add on
called  Based Queue Routing Add On, but I cant download it, my online
repository is only
OTRSMasterSlave
Survey
SystemMonitoring
Time Accounting
IPhoneHandle

Thank You

Best Regards
Adi Ariyanto
Computer Support & Maintenance

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for
the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions
expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
of Bina Nusantara.
If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments, you
must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone.